Au Revoir 2015, Bonjour 2016!

12:57 AM


Welcome to the new and improved La Vie Est Belle!


Just in time to welcome 2016 too. I could've sworn I wouldn't make my own deadline. But here we are. Whew!

2015 has been... how do I put it into words without sounding like a cliché??? 2015 was life changing. And it was amazing.

Early this year I made a decision to be ready for opportunities specially those that were not sought out. I struggled to make a change in my life and at some point I was giving up. I was prepared to accept defeat and take it for what it is. Until March happened. It was filled with a whirlwind of exciting, beautiful things. Suddenly, I was looking at things differently. Way better than before. Exactly what I needed. I couldn't be more thankful. He's truly blessed me beyond expectations.

I suppose it also pays to be ready always. So here's to being ready in 2016... And making more memorable moments...  Cheers!








You Might Also Like

0 comments