Real Love is Free

1:37 PM

Shoulder to Shoulder by Rebecca Ferguson


I never thought i would say this out loud but i'm dumb when it comes to love or being in a relationship. I act as if i know how to handle each and every situation but looking back now i wish i had handled things differently. I wanted a lot of things i thought for sure i wanted. That i thought i deserved. I was so convinced that there is no other kind of love but the kind i had in mind. There lies the problem. I thought too much. Calculated everything to the last decimal. In the end i understood less and felt more.

I expected too much.

I wanted that for this. A barter.

But love... the real kind of love is free. Freely given not because the person deserves it but because you just do. Don't get me wrong, it's just as important to know your worth and realize that you deserve the kind of love that you give. But once you start looking at love as a piece of merchandise, then that's another story.

Hugs & Besos

You Might Also Like

0 comments