The Urban Farm

6:50 PM



Vegetarian pasta

With a new found determination, I have decided to go meatless once a week - Friday. And as luck might have it, I stumbled upon the 2nd branch of The Urban Farm in Robinsons Place Las Piñas when I was out for a meeting. Their first branch is in BF Homes Parañaque along Presidents Ave. I've been meaning to try that place out but for some reason I wasn't able to get around it.. Until last Friday.

The place was very casual and surprisingly relaxing. I suppose it has a lot to do with the fact that the restaurant was half empty. 

They have an "open kitchen". You can practically see them prepare your food. I love it. 😊




As for the food? I had pumpkin malunggay soup and vegetarian pasta. I'm big on pumpkin soup.. So that one was no brainer.




Pumpkin Malunggay Soup

The vegetarian pasta I was hesitant. But what choice did I have? It was Meatless Friday. And I was glad it was. Otherwise, I wouldn't have ordered that dish. Both dishes were so good. You can really taste the herbs and spices. Better for sharing though. I could hardly finish the pasta!

Overall, those 2 dishes left me craving for more and i'm excited to taste their other dishes.

'Til our next foodventure...
Hugs & Besos!

You Might Also Like

0 comments