Cheers to 2015

1:16 AM


A new beginning. It's what, they say, New Years are all about. An opportunity to assess the year that has passed and leave all the negative energy behind. And every year most of us make an effort to create a list of goals. While this is well and good, I think forming some good habits would be better than listing down individual goals that doesn't have anything to do with one another. I thought that maybe ticking off goals might as well help me create good habits. Ones that will help me cope all year long and for the years to come.

I guess the fresh air and pristine waters of Boracay can really do wonders. Hahaha! I'm loving this new perspective after the year I've had. Don't get me wrong... I have a lot to be thankful for. Just when you think you're hopeless, HE gives you a little push so you can keep going.

The year 2014 has been a tumultuous and defining journey. In those 12 months, I learned more about myself, loved and hated what I've learned... But ultimately accepted that I will always be a work in progress.

Here's to a year of making good habits and sticking to them.
Cheers to 2015!

You Might Also Like

0 comments