Good Friday. Literally.

12:04 PM

I woke up early today at 6:54 am. Without an alarm! I even tried to go back to sleep! Haha! Then i thought might as well post the Orange Chicken recipe i wasn't able to finish last night. To check out that post click here. It felt good to wake up early and finish certain tasks, however mundane it could seem. LOL. 

 An apple a day keeps the doctor away. :)

Thankful my mom sent me this. :)

I posted awhile back that i will be documenting the fitness program i have made for myself. I shamefully admit that i haven't been thorough in following the program. Yes i have been eating well. No late night carbs and controlling my portions are much better now specially when i'm out for dinner with friends (so proud of that one). But i haven't been able to exercise for 2 consecutive days. Except this morning! Hoorah! I had a whole apple for breakfast, rested a little, prepped my beer batter for the fish & chips :) and exercised! All before lunch time! Such a good friday morn it is for me.  

Looking forward to what i'll be cooking for lunch and dinner!


You Might Also Like

0 comments