'Good Friday' Dinner w/ ze Girls

5:03 AM

Photo by Rhea Improgo

I decided to host a "Good Friday" Dinner for the girls. Since i'll be cooking the entire Holy Week, i might as well let my friends sample my cooking. They were great sport and drove all the way to L.P. One of them came from Laguna so i really appreciate the effort. Haha! It was nothing fancy. Not like the dinner i set up for my friend, Pat, at her Tagaytay vacay home. Just a simple and casual dinner to catch up on some 'chismis'. LOL. I saved some fish fingers and cooked some shrimp pasta (still need to adjust recipe on that one). My friends are awesome cause even if i wasn't satisfied with the pasta i made they still said twas good. Haha! They're the sweetest. <3 

Of course, dinner will not be complete without some wine. Carmina, such a good guest that she is, brought a bottle of Pinot Grigio (which i loooove). As expected, one bottle is not enough and like a well prepared hostess that i am (Hehe..) i had a bottle of Brut Spumante chilling in the fridge ready for consumption. I'm not really a big fan of Brut so i mix it with a little bit of cranberry juice. Kinda like a bellini but instead of using Prosecco i used Brut Spumante. Not bad. :)

Overall a very good night. As always.

You Might Also Like

0 comments