Sushi Ninja

9:00 AM





I've always been a fan of Japanese cuisine. To say that it is my ultimate favorite would be an understatement. So when a seemingly new Japanese restaurant popped up in Westgate i knew it was only a matter of time before i found myself gorging myself with sushi and sashimi. And how can you pass up on a restaurant named, Sushi Ninja! And so we didn't and met up for lunch one weekend.

 Shinjuku Maki
This was quite difficult to eat. It's basically a variation of Futo Maki (to me anyway).

Uni
I love this stuff. I never pass up on some fresh Uni whenever it's available. Kind of selfish actually because i'm the only person who actually likes the stuff.

Oedo Toshi
This one i think is an original. It's sushi rice covered with batter then deep fried. This one had Wagyu on top.. Yum! I'd love to come back and try the other kinds.

I wouldn't mind coming back just so i can try the other "toshis" - but not to the point of having cravings i think. I liked the ambience though. I would recommend it for lunch - the location makes for good lighting. And when there's good lighting, there will be instagrammable moments. ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments