Cote d'Azur: Èze

8:00 PM


After a short stint in Paris, it was time to visit my uncle in the south of France. Hello French Riviera!
I have always imagined this place to be a glamorous seaside escape filled with hidden rough gems. And it did not disappoint.

We stayed in Cannes and made a side trip to neighboring towns such as Eze, Antibes, Menton and Grasse. Sadly i was not able to visit St. Tropez but i'm hoping i will be able to come back and maybe stay there for a few days. Pat are you game? LOL. It may take us a few years though. Haha!

As the title indicates, i will be sharing my experience in Èze (though short), a town located between Nice and Monaco. I HAD to include this in the list that i wanted to visit when i first saw its photos. Everything in Europe is very different than in the Philippines and this quaint hilltop town was no exception. It was not difficult to fall in love with its charm.


I wish i had a better camera because this photo does not do this view justice.
 It was incredibly beautiful. I wanted to stand on that side of the road... forever.


I like how most of the restaurants have seats right on the alleys. 
Feels more cozy somehow. Those are grapevines by the way. 







I loved every cobblestone (maybe an exaggeration but you know what i mean). If you're like me who easily gets bored with the "glitz" then making a trip towns such as Eze is a must! To know more about Èze, log on to http://www.eze-tourisme.com/en/.

Hugs & Besos!

You Might Also Like

0 comments