Bonjour Paris!

8:00 PM


Aaaah... Paris! The very word sends a wave of excitement as it rolls out of anyone's mouth. The mere mention is caffeine-like and will surely perk up anyone eager enough to hear the tales. Paris. Paris. Paris. Perked up enough?

Where do i begin?

I've always been in love with this city. The idea of it. The style. It's life. I even have an entire board on Pinterest dedicated to French inspired interior. YES. I am obsessed. So when i found out that i will have the opportunity to visit, i wasted no time in googling and envisioning myself walking the streets of Paris.

I pictured myself in my cute outfits prancing about, taking photos after photos. Little did i know that there will be a heat wave. 38 degrees Celsius. Needless to say, i again did not have any use for the blue trench i had enthusiastically packed. SIGH.

I remember being tired, cranky, hot and sweaty. But boy were my eyes gleaming at every sight. I know the internet already has a lot but indulge me will you? It's not everyday that i can just pack my bags and visit this beautiful city.








It wasn't what i expected it to be. I pictured myself well composed and ready to get her photo taken but NO. HAHAHA... It was a struggle. There was not enough time and the heat was just unbearable. I wish i was more prepared. I really want to come back.. on a cooler season. Most definitely.

Thank God for T. :) So patient and so determined to show me everything he could and what i can manage. Thank you T :-*



P.S. I have more photos. Specially from the Louvre. But i think that deserves a post of its own ;)

Hugs & Besos!

You Might Also Like

0 comments