Meet Jenny Suk

9:00 AM

I came across her video, Wildfire, on Facebook. I decided then to search for her You Tube channel and check out her other covers/songs. At first i was hesitant as to whether she really had a good singing voice because of all the filters or whatever it is that you call those effects (Obviously i'm no expert in music). But then i saw one video, she covered Love on Top by Beyonce. I was like, "Yep! She's talented alright!"
And she's only 22! I could only wish i was as talented as this girl.

Check out some of my favorite vids. :)

Wildfire (SBTRKT Ft. Drake & Little Dragon Cover)

I miss you (Beyonce/Frank Ocean Cover)

Don't forget to check out Parables (An original) and her rendition of Justin Bieber's song, Boyfriend (Yep! You read that right. JUSTIN BIEBER. LOL.) at msxjenixe.


You Might Also Like

0 comments