Throwbacks & Realizations

3:14 PM

Taken 3 years ago in Shangri-La Mactan

I was scouring my Facebook photos and stumbled upon this (above photo). I was like, "Damn!" LOL. I miss being THAT "fit". I can eat whatever i wantt and not gain a pound! Sadly, all good things must come to an end. But no worries. This photo got me even more motivated. I've realized i'm beginning to be more conscious of how clothes fit me and whether i look chubby in a photo. And how friends react when they see me. The resounding, "Tumaba ka!". Which i'm not very accustomed to. Don't get me wrong... there's nothing wrong with being a lil chubby but i find its not a very good look on me. Not to mention the repercussion of being out of breath ALL THE TIME. Not good.

Taken last year (October 2012) in Boracay Island, Philippines.

See the difference? It may be considered vain but feeling good has so much to do with looking good. I don't wanna look in the mirror one day and regret not making better choices. I wanna be able to live my life to the fullest without feeling out of breath. I don't want to be held back by my own body. Thinking to myself that i can do one thing but my out of shape body can't keep up. Time to get fit and be ACTIVE. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments