Kisses: Revlon "Just Bitten Kissable"

7:12 PM


My mom loves sending me random stuff. Clothes, bags, food and makeup. Recently she sent me a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (040 Rendezvous). Initially I thought it's a regular tinted lip balm similar to The Body Shop's Born lippy lip balm which is also tinted (ever so lightly). But later on I found out that it's more of a "lip stain" than a lip balm.

I wasn't excited with the color since the packaging was.. Well orange. However once applied, it was more of a peach shade. Just be careful not to apply too much otherwise you'll get orange lips. It had a minty feel once applied. Very soothing. Mind you I put the balm stain on without a lip balm thinking it will be well moisturized just the same. I was wrong. I was dead wrong. After about 5 hours (give or take), my lips were chapped. Since I like the color, I opted to continue using it still but applied lip balm beforehand. I suggest you do too.


Overall, it's a good product. It just wish you can apply it directly without a need for a separate lip balm. Other than that I'm good. Check out the other shades too!


Photo from musingsofamuse.com

I'd love to try and see if the "Honey" shade looks good on me.
Hugs & besos!




You Might Also Like

0 comments