Do you like you?

11:51 AM


I'm loving the song Colbie Caillat came out with - Try. It's been a while since i heard a song like this. That stuck anyway. I think the last one that had quite an impact with the same message was Christina Aguilera's Beautiful. To me at least. 

First time i heard this song was on the radio. I think it was on 99.5. I found myself nodding in agreement to every word. Specially the line, "You don't have to bend until you break." It's amazing how 8 simple words can come together and give you the confidence boost that ever so often one needs. 8 words that i'll definitely carry with me wherever i go. 

Listen and be empowered. We all need a little nudge to realize that we don't have to try too hard. 
If you must, try not for anyone else... but for you. Chances are, the people you're trying to impress... they don't see you at all. And at the end of the day, the only eyes that matter are yours.


Keep smiling beautiful!
Hugs & besos....

You Might Also Like

0 comments