Weekend Discovery: Pinto Museum

6:24 PM

2015 will be a year of discovery. At least that is one of the goals I've set for myself at the start of the year. And after almost 2.5 months, I finally discovered something new - Pinto Art Museum.


Located in Antipolo, Rizal; Pinto is not your typical art gallery. It is an experience in itself. If you're not an art aficionado or it just doesn't interest you, don't dismiss the place just yet. The architecture and ambience of the place is quite something. One word - Instagrammable. 






I was in awe of the "maze" that it was... but i couldn't shake the fact that this place offered a great collection of art. And the way they were put together was quite something...



"Gravity defying" art. One of my favorite installations in the property.



The place felt more like a home than a museum... window seats were everywhere making it feel more cozy... like it was okay to stay and just linger... 


If i had a garden, rather if i CAN garden, i would want this piece in the center. 





Did i mention how this place is packed with photo opportunities? 







The entire place and experience was just amazing. Every turn felt like a wonderful surprise. I wanted to live there. Or have one built for myself... I can't wait to come back... Tayo na sa Antipolo? :)

Hugs & Besos


You Might Also Like

0 comments