A Mane Affair

9:28 PM

I've been contemplating on getting a short haircut. My hair has gotten so long it now feels so heavy.
For quite some time I've always rocked a long mane. For 2 years, I've had long wavy hair.

(Queue selfie with long wavy hair)



Now I think I'm ready. Ready for a shorter do.
I've narrowed it down to these options.


I'm still in love with the effortless wavy look. A hot mess if you will. Though it looks effortless, I highly doubt it is. I'm just worried this won't go well with any of my office clothes.


I like the bangs on this one. It gives the illusion of having full bangs. Looks versatile too.


This one has a prim and proper feel. My hair will need to undergo some treatment if I'm going to rock this style..



And last but definitely not the least, a nice clean bob. No fuzz. Not too short.

Now if I can only make a decision... Lol.
Hugs & besos!


You Might Also Like

0 comments