Discovering a LOVE for Make Up

11:26 AM


I've never been one to put on too much make up on a daily basis. I'm good with the basics - Foundation, lipstick and concealer. A light dusting of blush if i feel like it. That's pretty much it. As i (as difficult as it is to admit) age, i have noticed the more i need make up to... what's the word i'm looking for? cover up? Yeah let's go with that. I have noticed that i now need make up to cover up blemishes, dark circles, the list goes on.

Discovering my need for make up led me to discover that i do LOVE the stuff. And i think i maybe hooked. Not that i pile on the stuff or anything but i am getting the hang of it. And here i am writing a little confession on products i am currently in love with.

Tony Moly's Party Lover Cake Eyeshadow


I've never been one to make a fuss on my eyebrows but recently i've been concerned on how they look. Just like any other girl, i sought out the perfect product for me. The shade matches my eyebrows perfectly and doesn't come off to harsh. I must admit i need practice though. Haha!

Benefit's  Perk Up Artist Concealer Palette



I've been looking for a good concealer that can cover up blemishes and dark circles. The great thing about this palette is it has 3 types of concealer: one for covering up blemishes, one for dark circles and one that can be used for highlighting. Correct, Cover and Brighten. It also comes with a 2-ended concealer brush. Now I understand why a lot of ladies love products from Benefit. I can't wait to get my hands on their other products.


To more retail therapy discoveries!


You Might Also Like

0 comments