VitaWhite is Right

5:30 PM


I have finally found a whitening lotion that doesn't dry up my skin! Not that i'm obsessed with having light skin... I am however very much obsessed with having an even skin tone. And let's face it, there's no product out there that will make the lighter parts of your skin darker so you can match the darker shades on your skin... right?

I've tried SkinWhite - it works. And when i say it works i mean in just a few days you will see the difference. But it really dries up the skin to the point that i get rashes after a week of application. A friend once advised me to use Ponds whitening cream as a body lotion. Again, it was very drying. One of the reasons i don't use Ponds products aside from the fact that my skin doesn't agree with it at all. I break out every time i attempt to make my skin used to it. 

Myra E's VITAWHITE hand & body lotion does the trick for me. Granted it doesn't have an immediate effect but it works. In fact, it took about two months for me to see any difference. I don't mind the wait as long as it gets the job done without giving me dry flaky skin.



You Might Also Like

0 comments