From Here on Out

2:12 PM

Life is a journey they say. The people you meet and the sights you see accounts for the person you are and yet to become. And that its not where you end up in life that counts but how you lived it. It'd be a cliche to agree to the notion but quite frankly it couldn't be more right. Not that i'm old and wise or anything. I am far from wise.

I've just noticed how people forget sometimes. How it is to live i mean. I wouldn't be saying this now if i hadn't realized this with myself. With me though, i did not forget.. i simply didn't know. I took life just a tad bit too seriously. Closed off myself from any "new" experiences and people. I was a snob to life so to speak. I had a certain way of thinking and was not open to changing any of it.

Now why all of a sudden change my perspective towards said life? At some point, it felt stagnant. Like my life was at a standstill. I suppose everyone goes through it. A standstill i mean. Not knowing where to go and what to do is a little scary. Its as if your life has all of a sudden lack purpose and everyone needs a purpose. At this point a re-evaluation of where you stand in your life and decide where you want to head from here on out. The best question to ask yourself at this point is what do i want? Do i want to enjoy life? Or do i want to sulk and be miserable? Obviously, people want to enjoy their lives. Question is, how do you make it enjoyable? This is where you really decide. Do what you want i say. Its your life after all. By no means though am i encouraging anyone to forget all their obligations but just enjoy life. The last thing you want is to feel overworked and feel unrewarded for it. 'Cause let"s face it, when you let work take over your life you become unhappy and dissatisfied with life. I for one don't want that. So i thought to myself, what can i do to influence some change into my life? Well for one, i'm not very open to new things and people. So i thought maybe i should. Maybe then i'll pick up some new attitude towards life. And maybe you will too. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments