Caffeine Kick-start

9:00 AM




Nothing like caffeine to put things in perspective. It can really wake you up (literally and figuritively).

Summer was longer for me this year. It was different. It was exciting. It opened my eyes to things that i've forgotten and zoomed in on things that have been out of focus.

Longer indeed. It was a summer i don't think i would forget. And i'm not sure that i would want to.

As summer ended, I knew i was in for a not-so shocker predicament. Anticipated. Yes. But was i really prepared? I think not. I don't think anyone would really be.

"This is good." I told myself. "This. Is. GOOD." In every sip i encouraged myself.

"It can only get better." I smiled. Maybe it was that cappuccino. I love a good cup (or two). Specially with hazelnut syrup. Aaaaaaah! I live for mornings like this. Mornings that make you hope. But hope can be a dangerous word. Too much can lead you to a downward spiral. Everything in moderation people would always say. So i guess a hopeful morning once in a while does not hurt. Specially when you think everything is going against you.

So chill. Just for a few minutes. And have a cup of coffee.

Hugs & Besos!



You Might Also Like

0 comments