(Re)Born

1:12 AM

The first post says a lot about a blog. Much like first impressions when introduction is made between two people, the first thing you say and how you say it is taken into account in summing up your personality (not that it defines who you are - but I think you get the point).

That being said, I'm starting off my blog with this.

This is my rebirth. A re-introduction to the world of blogging AND writing with a brand new set of attitude towards life. I used to write a lot. I find it therapeutic. Come to think of it, I wrote whenever I was sad. I never could muster anything to write whenever I'm happy. Not that I'm miserable or anything but sometimes I guess there are those days (or months) when we feel down. And I of course is no exception to such times. Some people go out and party.. some people busy themselves with work to cope.. and some, write. I find that WRITING can either be an escape, expression or even both. And so I return.

This is me writing an expression of my escape.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

You Might Also Like

0 comments