It's All About LOVE

8:55 PM



I've been hearing a lot about this beauty soap called, Love Soap. A friend told me about it last year and didn't get around to trying it until this month and with good reason. Since the product originated from Japan, i asked my mom if she can send me some. Unfortunately, she didn't get around to doing it until this year when my cousin visited Tokyo. Basically, she didn't know where to buy it and well... she's not into googling stuff.

Apparently, the soap was formulated to be mild enough for use on the intimate area - hence the name, Love Soap. Reading this, it felt weird. I realized i just asked my mom to buy me soap specially made for..... Hahahaha! But it did say on the internet that it is a body soap... just with the added benefit.

Their shopping site also included the ingredients.

Chamomile Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Brandy Mint Leaf Extract, Pueraria Root Extract, Aloe Seawife Leaf Extract, Chlorella Extract, Glycyrrhizic Acid 2k, Tea Extract, Persimmon Tannin, Hyaluronic Acid, Sericin, Soybean Milk Fermentation Liquid, Trehalose Betaine, PEG-75, BG, Ethanol, Water, Etidronic Acid, EDTA-4Na

I sent it to a friend, Dr. B. Hi Dr. B! Anyway, I asked him if there should be any ingredients worth taking note of. As most of the ingredients are herbal there was really nothing to worry about unless I was allergic. Which explains why it's so mild. No skin irritation here. Best care my skin has ever had from a whitening soap. Effective too. It takes a few weeks though for you to see some changes. Nothing drastic... Just maybe a shade lighter. You can expect that after about a month.



Overall, it's a great product. A little bit on the expensive side at about Php900.00 from IG sellers. Although I found a site called, Tokyo Love Shop,  that sells it at Php500.00. I haven't tried buying from them but they seem legit. 


That's all for now.

Hugs & besos!





You Might Also Like

0 comments