World's Toughest Job

8:02 PM


MOMS. They have the toughest job any person in this world could ever take on. They work 24/7 non stop. There is no retirement for moms. They continue being a mom even if their children no longer need them. But honestly, you'd be stupid to think that there will come a time that you won't need your mom. 

I found this video weeks ago. I love my mom, i really do but i didn't realize just how tough (like really really really tough) their role is until i saw this video. 



I could not express enough how grateful i am for having a great woman for a mother. A woman who sacrificed comfort in order to give me a good life. A woman so strong, you'd think life is a breeze for her. Such traits i admire and could only hope to be half the woman she is. Ma, i love you. And i miss you every day. 

To the woman whom i call mommy (my aunt). Thank you for taking care of me always. Even now... when i should be the one taking care of you. You've always treated me like i was your own and never held back in loving me.  

To the children of all those awesome ladies, know that you are blessed. Be thankful that your mom took on the insane job of raising you. :)

Happy Mother's Day!
Hugs & Besos...






You Might Also Like

0 comments