InstaPop Up Bazaar

12:38 PM

More and more people have been making ways to earn money via the internet. And Instagram's popularity paved the way to become a medium for online retailers. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of online shopping. I like seeing and feeling a product. However there are a few online retailers i find interesting enough to make me want to purchase. I've only bought just one bag from Farah (owner of Iamshopaholicmom). The design is great. I've gotten compliments whenever i use it. But i found the strap to be a bit thin. So i decided not to order anymore. Too bad too 'cause i love her designs. So when i heard she was having a Pop Up Bazaar i knew i couldn't pass up on this one. Luckily i had a few engagements within the area giving me THE PERFECT EXCUSE to shop. Haha!

Take a look at what i looted :)

This was the first bag i bought from @Iamshopaholicmom :)


Cream CP Wallet, Cream RocheSay bag and Black big bag 
(I'm a basics kinda girl. LOL)

Hazelberry's Macadamia Cookies, Chocolate chip cookies 
red velvet mini cupcakes (will post a review on Happy Tummy Corner soon)

I got from her a mineral loose powder.
First time to try that brand so i hope its nice. :)
Photo taken from @lizcloset

The Bazaar will last until Sunday, June 2, 2013.
Contact Farah Ongkingco at +63 9178318484 (available via Viber) 
for the location and other details.

Here are some more photos that i grabbed from Farah's IG page.






It was an awesome retail therapy session. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments